Home About Us Personal Banking Business Banking Loans Teller Recipes
  Bookkeeping Questions
Lost or stolen debit card
Wire funds and fees
ACH transaction posting
Stop-payment on an ACH
Unauthorized ACH/Debit
Online Banking

My debit card is lost or stolen. What do I do?
Please call (800) 472-3272 and follow the step-by-step instructions, or contact the bank at (660) 646-3733.

How do I wire funds and what are the fees?
You will need to fill out the Wire Transfer Request Form. Click here for our incoming wire instructions. Incoming wire fees are $15. Outgoing wire fees are $20. Wire forms need to be signed in front of a bank employee. International wire fees are $50 and we must have the corresponding bank information.

I do not see my ACH Deposit posted yet. When will it show up in my account?
ACH Deposits are posted by 9 a.m. If the funds are not in by 9 a.m., they will not show up on that business day.

I have an ACH payment coming out and would like to stop it. How do I do that?
ACH stop-payment requests have to be filled out at least 3 business days before it is scheduled to clear your account. You will need to come in and talk with a bookkeeping representative to fill out an ACH stop-payment request form. There is a $20 stop-payment fee.

I have an unauthorized ACH/Debit coming out of my account. How do I handle that?
First you will need to contact the company from which it originated to try and resolve the issue. If the problem persists, please contact our bookkeeping department at (660) 646-3733.

I am locked out of my online banking account and cannot get the temporary password to work correctly. What do I need to do?
After multiple attempts with an incorrect username or password, please contact our bookkeeping department at (660) 646-3733.