Home About Us Personal Banking Business Banking Loans Teller Recipes
  Deposit Questions
How to check an account
Opening a new account
Internet Banking
Check Reorder
Purchase Savings Bonds
Redeem Savings Bonds
Stop-Payment on a check
Lost/Stolen Checkbook
Add a name to an account
Delete a name from an account
Name Change: Married/Divorced

How can I check my account without having to call the bank?
Click the online banking link on the home page for our 24 hour internet banking services. We also have mobile banking. For more information on how to enroll, call or stop by today! We would be happy to walk you through the process.

What do I need to bring with me to open a new account?
We will need a copy of your Drivers License or Picture ID and Social Security card. If your address is different than what is printed on your Drivers License, we will need a copy of something showing your physical address (i.e. electric bill, change of address from the post office or department of revenue, etc.)

I am not signed up for online banking. How do I sign up?
Go to our home page. Click the Online Banking link, then click enroll now under the username and password boxes. Follow the step-by-step instructions.

I would like to pay bills online. Do you offer a service for that?
Yes! It works through your online banking account (if you are not signed up for online banking please refer to the question above). There is a tab called "Bill Pay" on your online banking account. You can then input the information for your bills and pay bills online with ease. If you are having trouble, please do not hesitate to call one of our representatives at (660) 646-3733.

I can not find my check reorder form. What do I do?
You can bring in a deposit slip or a voided check to the bank. Make sure all of your information is still current.

How do I purchase a Savings Bond?
As of January 1, 2012, go to www.treasurydirect.gov. There is detailed information on this website about which savings bond would be right for you.

How do I redeem a Savings Bond?
Bring in the original savings bond and ask to speak with one of our representatives.

My check was lost in the mail. How do I put a stop-payment on a check?
Come into the bank and talk with one of our representatives. There is a form you will need to fill out and sign. This has to be completed before the check clears. The fee is $20.

My checkbook is lost or stolen. What do I do?
Come into the bank and talk with one of our representatives immediately. We will take the appropriate actions to make sure your account is secure.

I would like to add someone to my account. How do I do that?
You will need to come to the bank and talk with one of our new account specialist. They will fill out a new signature card for everyone to sign/re-sign.

I would like to take a name off of my account. How do I do that?
You can ONLY take a name off of your account if he/she is an authorized signer or a beneficiary. If you are trying to take a joint owner's name off of your account you will have to close the account and reopen a new one without his/her name. You can add/delete authorized signers or beneficiaries at anytime.

I have recently married/divorced. How do I change my last name on my bank account?
See one of our new account specialists with documentation stating your new last name. (i.e. a copy of the marriage license, divorce decree, picture ID, etc.) They will then print a new signature card for you to sign with your new name.